Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg, a bank incorporated on 2nd June 1976, is an integral part of the Intesa Sanpaolo Banking Group. We serve an international and sophisticated customer base, by offering a unique integrated platform of Corporate Banking and Wealth Management solutions. Our extensive range of services and our highly skilled professional advisors make Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg one of the major players in the Luxembourg financial centre. The services offered are completed with the assistance of our wholly owned subsidiaries Lux Gest Asset Management S.A..
As soon as possible
MAA 08/2017 LL
Manager Accounting and Administration
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg S.A. – Amsterdam Branch
Accounting and Operations department
Protect the bank from all biases which could originate from the breach of rules and regulations in force, identify and assess compliance risks regarding new banking activities, products and relationships and support the bank’s Management in controlling and mitigating these risks.
– Identify the laws and regulations in force on the financial and banking sector ensuring that the bank is compliant with applicable laws and regulations and with their updates. This process must be assured on an ongoing basis in order to adapt rapidly to any significant changes in the regulatory framework.
– Advisory activities on Compliance matters within the Bank.
– Coordinate and structure the controls on compliance matters with expertise in the banking regulatory and ethics framework, and a good knowledge of compliance issues which impact the stock market and financial industry.
– Contribute to the development of guidelines / internal memos for the staff, regarding the proper implementation within the Bank of laws, regulations, rules and standards, through specific policies and procedures (manuals, codes of conduct, internal notes).
– Centralize and analyse information and reports on compliance issues (violation of standards, non-compliance with procedures, cases regarding possible conflicts of interest) and propose any corrective or preventive measures deemed necessary.
– Prepare a compliance monitoring plan and carry out the related activities and controls.
– Track and assure follow up on the detected weaknesses and ensure that the corrective measures agreed upon have been implemented effectively. Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal policies, procedures and guidelines and ensure the follow up on any identified deficiencies.
– Analyse the due diligence processes carried out by relationship managers regarding existing as well as new client relationships. Ensure that each relationship is correctly categorized from an AML Risk standpoint adopting a Risk Based Approach.
– Liaise and cooperate with Authorities in the framework of the notification duties foreseen by the local AML laws and regulations.
– Analyse any requests and related documentation in the framework of the opening of new bank accounts.
– Analyse and monitor staff transactions
– Analyse and follow up on any client claim.
Master in law or economics
Languages: Dutch and English are mandatory, Italian and French are plus
At least 2 years in a compliance office department
Indefinite period of time
For this job, we offer a training plan tailored to our products, an attractive salary package with fringe benefits for candidates who are looking forward to develop their career and willing to join a stable and dynamic team.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send your application (cover letter, resume and recent photo), under the reference: MAA 08/2017 LL, at the address indicated below.
By e-mail to RH@intesasanpaololux.com
By mail addressed to: Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg Human Resources Department Attn Mr LOUIS 19-21, Boulevard du Prince Henri L-1724 Luxembourg
Each application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
No reply from us within 4 weeks after submitting your application shall be considered as a negative response.