Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg, a bank incorporated on 2nd June 1976, is an integral part of the Intesa Sanpaolo Banking Group. We serve an international and sophisticated customer base, by offering a unique integrated platform of Corporate Banking and Wealth Management solutions. Our extensive range of services and our highly skilled professional advisors make Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg one of the major players in the Luxembourg financial centre. The services offered are completed with the assistance of our wholly owned subsidiary Lux Gest Asset Management S.A. .
As soon as possible
Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg
Support for the Development and Monitoring of the Risk Management Framework for the Bank (and its branches) in accordance with the Local and Group policies.
Monitoring and analyzing risk exposures daily (for Supervisory and Internal purposes) and report to Head of Risk.
In charge of monitoring the Operational Risk, overseeing and challenge the bank’s operational risk registers, and loss database.
Ensuring that all risks are well captured by the risk systems and models.
Assist in the regular review of the Risk Strategy and check it against Risk Appetite and Risk Limits.
Support to the regular review, updates and implementation of Risk Policies and procedures in coordination with the Group.
Contribute to the preparation of the relevant documentation and reporting to the authorized management and internal committees.
Establish the basic parameters for the evaluation of financial instruments, the mark to market of the foreign exchange positions and the risk assessment processes. Control the evaluations done by the systems. Perform the efficiency tests in matter of hedge accounting.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar function
University degree preferably in Economics, Finance, business management (BAC+4/BAC +5 – Master’s degree).
An additional diploma or professional qualification in Risk management (such as FRM) would be considered an advantage.
• Extensive knowledge of risk disciplines and banking regulation (Basel, Solvency, CRR/CRD).
• Overall balance sheet knowledge is required.
• Knowledge and practical experience in operational risk, including risk and control assessment, data loss collection, risk event reporting is required.
• Experience in interest rate risk such as EVE, NII is required.
• Interest in liquidity risk management and knowledge of regulatory liquidity risk metrics (LCR, NSFR) are preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of pricing and risk management of financial instruments would also be considered an asset.
• Understanding the issues involved in banking business, including key financial dynamics and accounting drivers.
• Able to analyse complex information, to identify the key issues and to propose solutions.
• Excellent communication across verbal, written and presentation skills.
• High level of drive and resilience, high degree of personal accountability and ability to prioritize and deliver in a dynamic environment.
• Analytical, rigorous, with attention to details and accuracy.
• Build and maintenance transversal, non-hierarchical relationships with multiple stakeholders.
• Well-developed IT skills particularly in Excel. Database skills such as SQL and PowerPoint skills would be considered a strong asset.
• Excellent written and spoken French and English and Italian as a value added.
Indefinite period of time
For this job, we offer a training plan tailored to our products, an attractive salary package with fringe benefits for candidates who are looking forward to develop their career and willing to join a dynamic team.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send your application (cover letter, resume and recent photo), under the reference: RMLL 09/2017, at the address indicated below.
By e-mail to RH@intesasanpaololux.com
By mail addressed to: Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg S.A., Human Resources Department Attn Mr LOUIS, 19-21, Boulevard du Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg
Each application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
No reply from us within 4 weeks after submitting your application shall be considered as a negative response.